Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My very own *NEW* blog

2.12.2008 marks a special date in my diary today. Not sure why i pick today as a day to start blogging. Not exactly free as i have tons of things to do in my to do list. A little regretful now...! Should have just flip through a fengshui calendar to find out if today is a good date! D*mn!

Crossing my fingers if i could keep up on maintaining this blog and keep the entries going! Even after creating this blog, i am still in a little denial that... "I am no blogger!" I guess i am doing this due to POPULAR DEMAND! Wkakaaka!

My friends and colleagues has often walked up to me saying i should start a blog posting up all my food pictures which would leave many saliva drooling. Yes, I am a big big foodie...! I have a big sweet tooth too...! So, please do come back often to check out my blog. Its not gonna be all food for sure...! Its gonna be ME, the big PIG lover!
Hoping that i could keep the entries going! Tats gonna be my 2009 New Year's resolution! Wakaka!

By the way, what u think of my header? keke! Cute piggie pic huh?!

5 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

Nice work. I had add your link in my blog list. Hope to see around. Looking forward for your interesting posts

Piggiemily said...

Thanks for the help mate... still getting use with some of the functions!

Piggiemily said...

Test Test!

monkticon said...

kakaka... link me to your blog to hah!

Piggiemily said...

Mike... I am now a follower of ur blog!